Projects introduce themselves
The project presentations are available in German only.
Editorial projects and research cooperations are invited to present themselves and their work with TextGrid.
- Carl Louis Bargheer: Fiedellieder plus
- Georg Greflinger – Digitale Archiv-Edition
- Hybrid-Edition von Theodor Fontanes Notizbüchern
- Johann Friedrich Blumenbach – online
- RiR – Relationen im Raum
- Virtuelles Skriptorium St. Matthias
Participate: Present your projects
Are you working with TextGrid? You may introduce your research project on this page! In order to be mentioned here, please send an email to email@example.com, add image-files (logos, screenshots) if you wish.
Edition database of the German Literature Archive Marbach
Since 2012, the German Literature Archive Marbach offers a database for German edition projects, that conduces to exchange and information and tries to ease the networking. Search and publication of own projects via Editionen-Datenbank DLA.